Monday 20 April 2015

Dolly Plum has lots of fun

My little boy got the chicken pox and he got it bad. He was polka dots all over and his poor little face had more spots than face left by the end. He put up with them quite bravely and after finding a blister where no little boy should have a blister I decided he needed a treat for being so brave.
He is a massive ben and holly fan, as are we all in this household. We recently saw the Dolly Plum episode and I was itching to make one and also wanted to give myself a challenge to help wake me up from the winter hibernations. I found a really useful tutorial on making dolls which I used as a basis for construction and then just winged it. If you want those excellent instructions from make it love it then hop over here.
Ta Dah!
                      
                                        


How I customised and put it together I've popped below for future reference.










No comments:

Post a Comment