Sunday 20 February 2011

Purple Haze

Introducing "Purple Haze".
This is a cream crocheted tea cosy decorated with Purple Flowers and is my latest addition to my etsy shop


This Tea cosy was inspired but the changes of the season into spring. The Garden is waking up bringing some spring cheer back into the home.
  

The flower embellishments are made with a variety of techniques including crochet and my recently purchased flower loom adding some nice texture. Purple Daisies and even a variegated purple rose!
P1030933
P1030934

This little number is crocheted in a Chunky 100% Acrylic yarn to allow for machine washing on a cool wash (I’d recommend 30 degrees). The flower embellishments are a variety of yarn adding different textures and colours to the flowers. This Cosy is a generous fit for my 6-cup teapot and its looking for a good home!

No comments:

Post a Comment