Wednesday 12 December 2012

December 12th

This took me a grand total of ten minutes…including the darning in and sewing the button. the wool is actually a bright purple but photographs of purple wool always comes up blue for some reason. I grabbed the nearest wool to me and although I’m happy with it I think ideally I would have used a thinner wool. The pattern is Attic 24 – Teeny Tiny Stars. It is a simple well written pattern and I can really see how these can become addictive! I just used dc for the centre instead of trebles to try and get a smaller tighter star (different wool and hook  choices would also help here!). I also started it off using a magic circle as it gives me a tighter centre than what I can achieve using a chained ring…..so……December 12th!

P1080688P1080698

No comments:

Post a Comment